It's the cool party theme for every aspiring princess... Frozen!
- "Snowflake" Cookie Cake (Joyful Cakes)
- "Princess" Cookie Cake (Joyful Cakes)
- Miniature cupcakes with icy blue vanilla buttercream frosting, garnished with sparkly clear, coarse sanding sugar
- drown a monster "Marshmallow" in a nice mug of hot chocolate (recipes for both the marshmallows and the hot chocolate are in the One Girl Cookies' Cookbook (pg. 131-133)
- Sadie tea cookies... orange butter drop cookies topped with snowy white shredded coconut
- beautiful batik paper from Paper Source in just the right shades of turquoise and purple... perfect for a decorative paper runner for the table or for sophisticated but in-theme wrapping for favor boxes.
- tissue paper poofs are an easy to make addition to the decor... cut the edges of the paper on an angle rather than a curve to get more of a snowflake/ice crystal effect